Happy Father's Day Nail Art

Most Popular Nail Art Of The Week

Browse

Posted on June 16, 2014
372 views  |   6 comments  |   Likes 3

Watch HD Nail Tutorial! http://youtu.be/K4jeKb68MB0

Tags
hand-painted     nail art     nails     tutorial     nail design     mustache     madjennsy     father's day     mustache nails

3 Artists like this Photo

6 Comments

TKny - Commented 4 months ago
This is a cute set of nails for the occasion.

**BTW, Jennie, is TMART going to be selling just the pigment inks apart from the penning set, please?***
madjennsyPRO - Commented 3 months ago
hello there! thanks a lot, and I'm not sure what you're asking sweet because these nails are made of nail polish over natural nails, no acrylics nor pigments here, you should try checking out their website =), hope this helps!
TKny - Commented 3 months ago
I may have confused you with another woman who worked with the company to sell a set for dip pen nibs and holder plus heavily pigmented ink/paints to do line drawing for nail designs. After looking all over, I went to an art supply store and bought to pen holder and nibs so all I would need are the bottles with pigment ink/paints to use. I wondered whether the colors would be sold separately from the pen (plus drawing instructions) in the entire kit. Thanks much for trying to help me.
madjennsyPRO - Commented 3 months ago
Oh I see ! Have you tried with acrylic paints and just a little bit of water? that should do a trick but you will have to load the pen nib every time before drawing over the nail, lastly apply top coat and it will last and look awesome :D
TKny - Commented 3 months ago
Thanks very much. I had really wondered whether using the pen nibs in holder would be easier for drawing for someone who isn't used to using a brush. Are the acrylic paints the same as the "pigments?"
madjennsyPRO - Commented 3 months ago
You're welcome and I just saw this sweetie. Acrylic paints are the ones people use to create paintings. Pigments are composed by different components on their structure.

Write a Comment

Please sign in or register to     Close

FEEDBACK