Information we collect
- When you register an account at Nail Art Gallery, we ask for your email address and certain optional information, such as your name.
- Nail Art Gallery automatically receives and records information in our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the page you request. This is normal website behavior.
- Nail Art Gallery uses information for the following general purposes: billing, identification and authentication, service improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with Nail Art Gallery.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technical problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting Nail Art Gallery from specific geographical regions.
- To make sure that people are not abusing the voting or submission systems.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's disk.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Nail Art Gallery services that require you to "log in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Nail Art Gallery services.
- Nail Art Gallery uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, which may include (but not be limited to) the following:
- To access your information when you log in.
- To keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Nail Art Gallery's services.
- To display the most appropriate advertising, based on your interests and activity on Nail Art Gallery.
- To estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- To conduct research to improve Nail Art Gallery's content and services.
- Nail Art Gallery may let other companies (such as Google) that show advertisements on our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to Nail Art Gallery's cookies.
Information sharing and disclosure
- When you post a photo or text on Nail Art Gallery, your username or alias is visible to other users.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Generally, Nail Art Gallery does not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your consent, except when compelled by subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process.
Editing and deleting account information
- You can change your Nail Art Gallery profile information at any time, except your username, which is fixed when created. If you wish to reactivate your account sometime after terminating, you will need to do so with a new user name and you will have no access to any of the original material you submitted. If you forget your username, you can receive assistance retrieving it by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the Nail Art Gallery service, such as service announcements and administrative messages.
- You can delete your Nail Art Gallery account at any time via your account profile page; however, please note that comments you have written on other Nail Art Gallery users' photos will still exist, in order to maintain discussion integrity. Comments you've made on other parties' accounts may remain in place unless you expressly request in writing (at address below) that the comments be removed. Such comments may remain in place even if Bobit Business Media chooses to terminate your account.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to fulfill their job duties.
- Your Nail Art Gallery profile information is password-protected with a password you create.
- In certain areas, Nail Art Gallery uses SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Nail Art Gallery may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice to the primary email address specified in your Nail Art Gallery account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have any questions, please contact us.